ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Prvá oficiálna joga - dnes! :D





Dnes je pre mňa dosť výnimočný deň... Po prvý krát som učila jogu oficiálne. Bola som síce trošku nervózna, urobila zo dve chybičky, ale zvládla som to a snáď to bude len lepšie a lepšie :)

Chcela by som sa poďakovať Alenke (mojej šarmantnej asistentke), Adamovi (ktorý si dnes dokonca zacvičil 2x - má u mňa obrovské plus!), Linde (mojej novej jogistke) a Majke (tímovej kolegynke)! Cvičilo sa mi veľmi dobre :) 

Ďalší míľnik pre mňa bude, keď začnem učiť po anglicky, lebo to som ešte neskúsila, ale prezradím, že zajtra máme aj s Majkou, našou osobnou masérkou, interview v jednom fitnes centre, takže držte palčeky! Snáď sa nám podarí preraziť :)

A ešte jedna novinka - v piatok mi konečne došla zásielka, na ktorú som VEĽMI netrpezlivo čakala (baby potvrdia). Prišli mi vizitky (aj slovenské), letáky, plagát, magnetky, perá, kľúčenka a aj krásne tričká jogové (viď obrázok). tak som neskutočne nadšená!

No comments:

Post a Comment