ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Monday 14 September 2015

DLC and Tiddenfoot NEWS!!!!

Good evening, well.. It is evening, I am not so sure about the good part of it :P

It is a bit difficult to write these words, because I really like all of you - you are MY yoga/pilates/tai chi people and I am so proud of each of you!!!

But there was a really big trouble in my timetable - my monday Tiddenfoot class... It was ok at the beginning when I was not teaching so much, but now, as I am always all around the place, it became a bit far to go :(

I was offered a really nice class, only few mins walking distance from me on Monday 8pm, and I was so excited about it, cos I like teaching in this club, plus I can be at home sooner... But this means my Dunstable class has to me changed to another time, maybe a day, but they are not helping me a lot at the moment, I was told the class will be cancelled - which is such a shame, it is always busy busy - plus this was my first ever class I was teaching!!!! So I am in the process of trying to ask Nick to change his bodypump to 8pm, which would work for me, but I have to ask him - fingers crossed!!!! If you know him, I would appreciate your help asking him, too... :P

Tiddenfoot class is a bit different, as it is a bit further.... I will have to give the class over to someone really nice - I found a teacher for you and I am sure she will be even better than me!!! But I will miss all of you :( :( :( I nearly cried today when I was telling you.. :( boo!!! - I will still teach few more classes, till lovely Holly finishes her certificates, so you can still see me and I will be in Dunstable on Sundays, where you can come for combo classes - 4pm Pilates and 5pm Yoga :P after that, Holly will take over Pilates in Tiddenfoot and let's hope she will get even more classes! If you need any help in Tiddenfoot, let me know, you are in really good hands, I just spoke to the manager there and he is a great guy who will make sure you will get what you need! (He will try to get me 2 classes after each other :P so we will see what will happen)

Thank you so much for your support and your attendance in my classes during all these years, it is very sad to leave you... but I am still around!!!

I will update you with a DLC class when I will know more

Night night


No comments:

Post a Comment