ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Sunday 11 June 2017

11th June - free activities in the park for all of you!!!

Good morning my lovely yoga, pilates and tai chi friends!

Today is a very busy day for us!

If you are a member in Bannatyne's gym in Luton, I might see you for bootcamp @9am (soon!!!) followed by pilates @10am and yoga @11am.

If you are not a member and you want to do some classes with me today - FOR FREE!! - come to Discovery Centre in Stockwood Park - if you want to join me for luch, I'll be there eating around 12.30pm, we will start our Tai Chi Get Together just after we all finish our nice meals. We will finish Tai Chi around 3.30 and we will start pilates @4pm - we will finish pilates few minutes sooner and instead of cooling down and meditation we will make our way out from Discovery Centre, as they will be cloing at that point, to meet all the ones who will join us for yoga - if you want to do yoga with me, we are meeting @5pm in front of the Discovery Centre entrance and find our little place for our practice :)

Well, it sounds amazing, plus the sun is out there and the weather, once again, should be there for us!

I will see you soon :)

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment