ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Friday 21 March 2014

Classes 2014 updates

Private tuition


If you want a private practice with me in a comfort of your house, contact me
on my mobile number: 07766 873 666 or email: alengova@gmail.com. 

Fee for one hour of Private Tuition is ​ £30.
(I appologize the fee is higher from March, but my time became more precious
as I am teachin a lot more classes.)

Group classes
Harpers Fitness at Dunstable Leisure Centre
Court Drive,Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 4JD
Fee - £5,35 (paid at the Reception)

Monday          8pm - 9pm                  Power Yoga
Thursday       10:50am - 11:50am       Hatha Yoga
Thursday       12pm - 1pm                 Yoga for Healthy Precnancy


David Lloyds Gym and Fitness Centre Luton 
Plot 910 Capability Green Luton, LU1 3LU

Thursday       7pm - 7:55pm               Dynamic/Power Yoga
Friday            9:30am - 10:25am        Hatha Yoga


Houghton Regis Leisure Centre 
Parkside Drive, Houghton Regis, LU5 5PY

Thursday       8.30pm - 9.30pm          Fitness Yoga


Hitchin Swimming Centre & Fitness @ Archers Hitchin 
Fishponds Road, Hitchin, Herts SG5 1HA

Monday           11.30am - 12.30pm         Fitness Yoga
Wednesday     6pm - 7pm                     Tai Chi
Saturday         9.30am - 10.30am           Hatha Yoga
Saturday         10.30am - 11.30am         Tai Chi



Outdoor Yoga (ussually held in Stockwood on Memorial Park in Luton)
You can find more info about the days and times of Outdoor Yoga Classes here:
​http://alengova.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/escape-stressful-hustle-and-bustle-of.html



Coming up soon classes


- starting really soon!!! - Storm Gym Luton
- a week day - 9.30am - Power Yoga
- Fridays - 5.30pm - Power Yoga

- a maybe class - Dunstable Leisure Centre
- Saturdays - 12.30pm - Power Yoga

April - Tiddefoot Leisure Centre 
- starting 8th April -  Tuesday - 6pm - Pilates (a 45mins class)
- possibly more classes - I will know more after a meeting on Tuesday 25th March

April - David Lloyd Luton
- starting 15th April - Tuesday - 7.30pm - Pilates

May - Bannatyne Health and Fitness Luton
- Sundays - 11.15am - Yoga 


Where I cover classes


David Lloyd Hatfield
The Listed Hangar Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AX


Luton Bannatyne Health & Fitness
1 Regent St  Luton, Bedford LU1 5FA


Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre
Mentmore Road, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 2AF


No comments:

Post a Comment