ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Timetable 15.-22nd Oct 2014

Ok, I have planned the classes for the next week, starting tomorrow, let´s see the schedule then 

Wednesday
9.30 Yoga cover DLL
6pm Tai Chi Hitchin
8pm Yoga Pure Gym

Thursday
5pm Yoga Storm Gym
7pm Hatha Yoga DLL
8.30pm Fitness Yoga HRLC

Friday
9.30am Hatha Yoga DLL
11am Pilates cover HRLC

Saturday
9.30am Hatha Yoga Hitchin
10.30am Ta Chi Hitchin
12.30pm Power Yoga Dunstable LC
13.30pm Anti Natal Yoga Dunstable LC

Sunday
10am Pilates Bannatyne´s Luton 
11.15pm Yoga Bannatyne's Luton

Monday
11.30am Fitness Yoga Hitchin 
6pm Pilates Leighton Buzzard
8pm Power Yoga Dunstable

Tuesday
6pm Pilates cover Bannatyne´s Luton
7.30pm Pilates DLL

Wednesday 
6pm Tai Chi - check with the Reception about this class, I will be away
8pm Yoga Pure gym _ the class will start at 8.15 and our lovely Jane will be taking this class


No comments:

Post a Comment