ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Thursday 2 October 2014

British Yoga Festival 2014

Oooooh yes! I found on FB that there is a British Yoga Festival 5-7th Dec and guess what? I can go on Friday!!! :) :) I am sooooo happy! I've already booked my Friday ticket with 2 workshops :)

Anna Karides
15.00 – 16.00
Ticket Price: £12
AcroYoga blends the wisdom of yoga, the dynamic power of acrobatics, and the loving kindness of healing arts. These three lineages form the foundation of a practice that cultivates trust, playfulness, and community; enabling the participants to explore the body and it’s unlimited potential. Open to ALL! No previous experience required, no partner needed.

David Sye
17:00 – 18:30
Ticket Price: £13
(Workshop 2)
Tequila is known as “the nectar of the gods” and for good reason … The nectar from the Agave plant has been used for centuries as a ritual beverage and a ceremonial offering to the Gods and all Holy beings, it is believed that those who drink from the Agave will live happily ever after. Couple this with the huge benefits that yogabeats sessions already offer and you are looking at a yoga experience that will undoubtedly rock your very core! Bringing you to an exquisite place of existence where, thinking ceases, rules are broken and risks are taken, the risk to be wild, spontaneous, happy and free!! Come join the fun … you won’t be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment