ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Friday 21 August 2015

ALL changes from September :)


September 2015 is going to be the most interesting month - nearly everything changes in my life... 

I have lived with my friends more than 3 years in a beautiful big house and we used to be like a big family. Time has passed, people changed and it is time to move towards something new, better, brighter, happier :)

So I am in a process of moving to a nice flat and I will have an awesome space to practice my yoga :D 

Also, because I am teaching more and more, my time is precious and I need to plan my timetable to be the most sufficient so I can do my best all the time, in all classes :) 

I know the changes are not great for everyone, but I hope I did my best to arrange the classes so most of you can make them. 

Here is my timetable from SEPTEMBER with all the changes:

Monday
11.30am Fitness Yoga Hitchin
12.30pm Tai Chi Hitchin
6pm Pilates Tiddenfoot
8pm Power Yoga Dunstable LC

Tuesday
11.15am Pilates Venue360
12.15pm LBT Venue 360
6.15pm Yoga TruGym
7.30pm Pilates DLL

Wednesday
8pm Yoga Pure Gym only till 14th September, after the class will be on Thursday at 8.15pm

Thursday
7pm Yoga DLL
8.15pm Yoga Pure Gym - from 14th September

Friday
9.30am Yoga DLL
5.30pm Pilater TruGym
6.30pm Yoga Bannatyne's Luton
7.50pm Fitness Yoga Houghton Regis LC

Saturday
9.30am Hatha Yoga Hitchin
10.30am Tai Chi Hitchin
5pm Yoga Bannatyne's Luton

Sunday
10am Pilates Bannatyne's Luton
11.15am Yoga Bannatyne's Luton
4pm Pilates Dunstable LC
5pm Yoga Dunstable LC

No comments:

Post a Comment