ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Saturday 31 January 2015

Winter Photoshoot

Well, well well... :) 
Another adventure happened this week - a really short trip to my beautiful home country - Slovakia. 
I didn't even got time to visit my family, it was all about business 
(and, of course, having lots of fun!).





I landed to Poprad on Tuesday evening 
and my great talented photographer was already waiting for me. 
After helping me to get settled he took me to play table tennis, 
I could't believe how lucky I was!!





After that we played poker and I had to buy all yummy stuff I like 
(sweets, food, drinks, even alcohol... :P)


Boys went home and left me there alone - a biiig mistake, 
I had to force myself stay in the bed for hours, 
but I could't resist taking at least few 'selfies' :D :D 
In my world, selfie means - do it in 10s or die! :P





Next morning didn't look so promising 
for taking pictures... 








But the weather got so much better after an hour or so :) 
Lucky us (me)! 
We were driving all around the mountains all day and took lots and lots of pics, 
but one of them is just WOW!!! 
When you'll see it, you'll know which one I was talking about :P



 



We even stopped for halusky 
and went swimming and sauna in the evening :) 









And Lubos showed me how he takes 
such an amazing night pics. 
It was fascinating to watch him doing 
what he loves to do... 






...and after that we were eating and drinking again 
and talking, and talking, and talking... 







We woke up on time... 
Everything went according to the plan, the timing was perfect...
But the train was delayed 15 mins, so we went for a tea...
...and missed the train :/
So we could spend together a bit more time :P :D



 



I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Lubos - 

he was an awesome guide 
(without him I would be lost :P ), 
a really professional photographer 
(I had such a nice time doing all the crazy poses, falling over and jumping around) 
and a great friend 
(we've talked about stuff I've never told anyone). 

I really appreciate that he spend the whole two days with me, making sure I am fed, happy, he  organised everything, I was truly impressed! :) 

I cannot wait for out next photoshoot!

I had to come back to my real life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment