ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Wednesday 18 January 2017

The 30-Day Yoga for Weight Loss Challenge

The January crazyness made me think of few things, plus many people were asking if yoga is actually good for weight loss - the answer is - yoga is what you want it to be!

Very soon I will put together a 30 Day Yoga Weight Loss Challenge, which will help participants lose weight through yoga. There will be day and weekly guides and exercises descriptions, plus helpful tips for losing weight and videos. 4 weeks will be divided into weekly themes - Yoga and the Breath, Yoga and the Mind, Yoga and the Body and Yoga and Beyond. 

This challenge will be ideal for beginner yoga students, but experienced yogis will find it helpful with weight loss, too. Participants will experience a comprehensive approach to weight loss that addresses physical exercise, mental outlook, emotional well-being, and behavioral patterns. 

Change your habits and change your life with this valuable program.

If you want more info, please contact me, I am looking forward to start this program very soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment