ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Saturday 2 April 2016

Aqua Yoga qualified :) :) oh yeah!

2 weeks ago, on Sunday, I went to Leicester to do an aqua yoga course. We started really early in the morning, finishing in the afternoon - it was hard work, but nice experience. We started on the mats in a studio with learning few flows and then we went to a pool - the outdoors one was open, too, it was like being on holiday :) I met some nice ladies, too, and can't wait to learn more things from them :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment