ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Friday 11 December 2015

Changes in my Timetable from Jan 2016

Good afternoon my lovely yoga people :)

There will be few changes in my timetable from January, so I want to keep you posted :)


  • There is a possibility that I will teach another Pilates class in Venue360 on Monday 6pm - this needs to be confirmed - I got a confirmation about this class - I will teach Pilates on Mondays at 6.45pm. It will be a 50 min class. Can`t wait to start!

  • I won`t be teaching LBT in Venue360 on Tuesdays anymore.

  • The yoga class in David Lloyd Luton on Thursday 7pm will be removed from the timetable Body Balance will be the only holistic class that evening and will start at 7.30pm. (This means we can move the yoga in Pure Gym sooner - I will talk to you next week) - this class was reinstalled and put back into the Timetable thanks to all of you who spoke to management and filled out comment cards - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FIGHTING FOR ME!!!! 

  • Saturday 5pm Yoga in Bannatynes is cancelled :(

If anything else changes I will let you know asap.
Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment