ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Friday 9 October 2015

My Timetable for Oct - mid Nov

These are the classes I teach at the moment - from mid Nov I will have few more added to my timetable (3 confirmed so far)

Monday
11.30am Fitness Yoga Hitchin LC
12.30am Tai Chi Hitchin LC
8pm Yoga Bannatyne's Luton

Tuesday
11.15am Pilates Venue360 Luton 
12.15am LBT Venue360 Luton 
6.15pm Yoga Tru Gym Luton  
7.30pm Pilates David Lloyd Luton

Thursday
7pm Hatha Yoga David Lloyd Luton
8.15pm Yoga Pure Gym 

Friday
9.30am Hatha Yoga David Lloyd Luton
5.30pm Pilates Tru Gym Luton  
6.30pm Yoga Bannatyne's Luton
7.50pm Fitness Yoga Houghton Regis LC

Saturday
9.30am Hatha Yoga Hitchin LC 
10.30am Tai Chi Hitchin LC  
5pm Yoga Bannatyne´s Luton 

Sunday
10am Pilates Bannatyne´s Luton 
11.15am Yoga Bannatyne´s Luton 
4pm Pilates Dunstable LC 
5pm Power Yoga Dunstable LC

No comments:

Post a Comment