ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Timetable - 16th/22nd June

Monday
11.30am Fitness Yoga Hitchin 
6pm Pilates Leighton Buzzard LC CHECK AT THE RECEPTION IF THE CLASS IS ON
8pm Power Yoga Dunstable LC Anne is covering the class

Tuesday
7.30pm Pilates DLL Alex is covering the class
Wednesday
6pm Tai Chi Hitchin
Thursday
7pm Hatha Yoga DLL
8.30pm Fitness Yoga HRLC

Friday
9.30am Hatha Yoga DLL
10.50am Yoga cover Dunstable LC
5.30pm Power Yoga Storm Gym

Saturday
9.30am Hatha Yoga Hitchin
10.30am Ta Chi Hitchin
12.30pm Power Yoga Dunstable LC
13.30pm Anti Natal Yoga Dunstable LC

Sunday
10am Pilates Bannatyne´s Luton 
12.15 Yoga Bannatyne's Luton

No comments:

Post a Comment