ANDREA - a full time Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi instructor.

I fell in love with yoga over seven years ago, when I got a Nintendo DS and bought a game called Let's Yoga. From then, I began 'playing' yoga everyday, sometimes twice a day. At first, the practice was more physical for me, but after few months I started to really count on yoga to bring me a sense of calm during especially chaotic days. Soon after, I began recognizing the benefits of a regular asana and meditation practice and continued to incorporate yoga daily - not just during times of chaos. I found myself feeling more energized, more compassionate, happier, and with more awareness. Now, I teach full-time and couldn't be happier to do what I love. What began as a physical practice for strength and flexibility quickly became a lifestyle. I teach my students to take their yoga off the mat and apply the principles learned in the class to their lives outside of the studio. I do not only teach my philosophy, I live it.

Friday 26 April 2013

Outdoor Yoga (Days when we will have the Outdoor Yoga)

Escape the stressful hustle and bustle of the city by stretching, breathing and relaxing in our first outdoor yoga class in Luton´s beautiful Stockwood Park on Sunday 27.April. This class highlights both the physical, mental and wellbeing benefits that yoga can bring to an individual and in turn how it can create a stronger sense of community. Yoga can also be fun, inspiring, incredibly beneficial and accessible to everyone, regardless of age or level of fitness.The session will start at 1pm (or as stated next to the date) and will last for an hour, but feel free to come earlier :) This Yoga classes are open to all, Usually we train at Stockwood Park, off Farley Hill, Luton, LU1 5NR at the first car park on right as you come in to the entrance of the Park or we meet in Memorial Park, Luton, LU1 3RQ
Cost is £5 per person.

Next sessions:  

Monday 6.May 1pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 12. May 1pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 18. May 1pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 26. May 1pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 2. June 1pm - Stockwood Park
Tuesday 4. June 6.45pm - Stockwood Park
 Sunday 9. June 1pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 16. June 1pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 23. June 2pm - Stockwood Park
Thursday 27. June 7pm - Stockwood Park
Sunday 30. June 5pm - Stockwood Park
Tuesday 2. July 8pm  - due to the bad weather CANCELLED!
Thursday 18. July 7pm - Memorial Park
Friday 19. July 7pm - Memorial Park
 Tuesday 23. July 7pm - Memorial Park
Wednesday 24. July 7pm - Stockwood Park 
Thursday 25. July 7pm - Memorial Park 
Thursday 1. August 7pm - Stockwood Park 
Tuesday 3. September 7pm - Memorial Park
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment